Department for Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova
Analyst in the team of Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova dealing with issues related to the Ukrainian economy. Previously, he worked at the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Kiev, where he was the head of the Economic Unit. A graduate of International Relations at the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań. He also studied at the University of Taras Shevchenko in Kyiv.
- Ukraine's economic policy, including issues related to the macroeconomic situation, energy, foreign trade, infrastructure and agriculture.
- A year of war in Ukraine’s foreign trade, OSW Commentary, 08.02.2023
- On the verge of blackout: Ukraine facing attacks on its electricity generation system, OSW Commentary, 18.01.2023
- A struggle to survive. Ukraine’s economy in wartime, OSW Commentary, 18.10.2022
- Ukrainian oligarchs in wartime, OSW Commentary, 30.05.2022
- Production and export of food from Ukraine during the war with Russia, OSW Commentary, 06.05.2022
- The breadbasket of the world? Agricultural development in Ukraine, OSW Report, 09.12.2021
- An attempt to “deoligarchise” Ukraine – real action or a game of pretence? OSW Commentary, 15.11.2021
- The digitisation of Ukraine: anatomy of a success story, OSW Commentary, 23.08.2021
- The act on the land market – a key step towards the development of Ukrainian agriculture, OSW Commentary, 24.06.2020
- In search of new routes. Ukraine's foreign trade after the Revolution of Dignity, OSW Studies, 02.10.2018
- The oligarchic democracy. The influence of business groups on Ukrainian politics , OSW Report, 16.10.2012