Since February 2000, analyst at the Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW), initially at the Economy Department, and subsequently at the Russian Department.
Between 2012-2014 First Secretary of Economic Affairs of the Embassy of Poland in Astana, between 2014-2016 Head of the Economic Department of the Embassy of Poland in Moscow.
University education: Warsaw School of Economics (1994-2000): MA in economics, major in International Economic and Political Relations completed as part of the European and Eastern study paths.
Warsaw School of Economics (2001-2002): Extramural post-graduate studies in Corporate taxation and finance.
The economy of Russia: macroeconomic trends, ownership transformations, development of the energy sector, Russia’s investment policy and economic co-operation with abroad.
- Priceless friendship. The Kremlin’s support for Vladimir Putin’s cronies; October 2018.
- The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia – circuses instead of bread?; September 2018, co-author.
- Putin for the fourth time. The state of and prospects for Russia (2018-2024); March 2018, co-author.
- Kaliningrad Oblast 2016. The society, economy and army; December 2016, co-author.
- A captive island: Kaliningrad between Moscow and the EU; July 2012, co-author.
- Eurasian integration. Russia's attempt at the economic unification of the Post-Soviet area; July 2013.
- The invisible hand... of the Kremlin. Capitalism 'a la russe', February 2007.