Senior research fellow in the Department for Germany and Northern Europe, staff member of the Center for Eastern Studies since 2019. Previously editorial team member for the German Bulletin (“Biuletyn Niemiecki”), published by the Centre for International Relations and Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation, expert on German affairs at the Centre For International Initiatives in Warsaw (“Centrum Inicjatyw Międzynarodowych”) and editor at „Portal Spraw Zagranicznych“.
A graduate of the Institute of International Relations at the Warsaw University. In 2016, he participated in IPS scholarship (Internationales Parlaments-Stipendium) at the German Bundestag.
- Germany’s energy and climate policy
- Decarbonisation process in the transport and industry sectors
- Germany: how the gas sector changed in the crisis year of 2022, OSW Commentary, Warsaw 2023
- A dangerous dependence on Russia. Germany and the gas crisis, OSW Commentary, Warsaw 2022
- Germany bids farewell to coal. The next stage of the Energiewende, OSW Report, Warsaw 2022
- A hydrogen alliance? The potential for German-Russian cooperation in hydrogen energy, OSW Commentary, Warsaw 2021
- The leader is gasping for breath. Germany's climate policy, OSW Report, Warsaw 2020
- An abundance of gas ports. The emergency diversification of gas supplies in Germany, OSW Commentary, Warsaw 2020
- Tainted by Gorleben. The issue of radioactive waste storage in Germany, OSW Commentary, Warsaw 2020