Before joining the Centre for Eastern Studies he was a journalist at Polskie Radio. He graduated in political science at University of Warsaw, were he read also Slavic studies and East European Studies. For one year he studied at Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica.
- Foreign and domestic policies of the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia
- Visegrad Group
- Energy policies in Central Europe
- European policies of the Visegrad countries, International Issues & Slovak Foreign Policy Affairs Vol. XXII, No. 1-2, Bratislava 2013
- (co-author) Closing the gap? Military co-operation from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea, red. Justyna Gotkowska, Olaf Osica, OSW Report, Warsaw 2012
- (co-author) Shale gas in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Romania. Political context - legal status - outlook, OSW Report, Warsaw 2012
- Slovakia: the Eurogroup’s enfant terrible, OSW Commentary, Warsaw 2010