A graduate of the Warsaw University, she is a staff member of the Center for Eastern Studies since 2008.
As an analyst she cooperates with state administration bodies, a number of international foundations active in Poland (including the Friedrich Ebert Foundation and the Polish Robert Schuman Foundation) and numerous think-tanks from the Western Balkan countries. Lecturer at the University of Warsaw, the Diplomatic Academy and the College of Europe in Natolin. Her comments on international relations are broadcasted (Polskie Radio, Radio Tok FM), and published in foreign policy periodicals.
In 2014 in cooperation with the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland she organized the seminar „The Freedom Challenge in Southeastern Europe - Implications for Poland", and co-authored the final report.
She has participated in numerous international research projects: she was the main coordinator of the project Current state of stability in Bosnia and Herzegovina - co-financed by the International Visegrad Fund (2015 -2016), represented Poland in the project „European integration in the Western Balkans: Can the Visegrad Group countries serve as role models? ” (2015), and a year later in the project „V4 - Backing the Advocacy Strategy for the European Integration of the Western Balkans”. In 2017, she participated in a seminar organized by the NATO Parliamentary Assembly „The Western Balkans: Transition challenges, European aspiration and Links to Mena region”, during which she presented a report on the official relations between Belgrade and Pristina.
Monographs and reports
- Advocacy Strategy for the EU Integration of the Western Balkans: Guidelines, Belgrade, EMINS, 2016 (co-author)
- Paradoxes of Stabilisation. Bosnia and Herzegovina from the perspective of Central Europe [series „OSW Report”], Warsaw, Centre for Eastern Studies , 2016 (editor and co-author)
- The challenge of freedom in the Southeastern Europe [series „OSW Report”], Warsaw, Centre for Eastern Studies, 2015 (editor and co-author)
- Projekty jądrowe w Europie Środkowej i Południowo-Wschodniej. Stan i perspektywy [Nuclear projects in Central and Southeastern Europe. Status and prospects] [series „OSW Report”], Warszawa, Ośrodek Studiów Wschodnich, 2015 (co-author)
- The EU Strategy for the Danube Region. The implications for Poland and the Visegrad Group [series „OSW Studies”], Warsaw, Centre for Eastern Studies, 2011 (co-author)
- Chorwacja w Unii Europejskiej/Croatia in the European Union, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, 2011(co-author)
- Bosnia's chaos. Causes of the political crisis in Bosnia and Herzegovina today [series „OSW Studies”], Warsaw, Centre for Eastern Studies, 2009 (co-author)
Articles of note
- Enlargement will make EU stronger, Civil Forum Society, 27.06.2018
- Montenegro seeks alternatives to cooperation with Russia, Central European Financial Observer, 08.11.2017
- UE wobec Bałkanów Zachodnich: w poszukiwaniu nowych rozwiązań [EU towards the Western Balkans: in search of new solutions], „ Infos - biuletyn Biura Analiz Sejmowych” nr 14(52), 20.12.2018
- Serbia-Kosovo negotiations – playing for time under pressure from the West, „OSW Commentaries”, No. 281, 21.08.2018
- A new opening in relations between the EU and the Western Balkans, „OSW Commentaries”, No. 267, 16.05.2018
- Bałkany Zachodnie coraz dalej od UE [Western Balkans still farther from the EU], „Infos - biuletyn Biura Analiz Sejmowych” nr 6(229), 11.05.2017
- Hostages to dialogue. The process of normalising Serbian-Kosovar relations, „OSW Commentaries”, No. 214, 08.06.2016
- Macedonia: a superficial democracy in the shadow of crises, „OSW Commentaries”, nr 206, 01.04.2016
- Serbia: kandydat do UE [Serbia: a serious EU candidate], „Infos – Biuletyn analiz Sejmowych”, nr 4(208), 25.02.2016
- Ten Years of Membership in the European Union – Poland [in:] European Integration of the Western Balkan – Can the Visegrad Group Countries serve as role models?, Belgrade, May, 2015
- Expertise, example, and endorsement. The V4 as a bridge between the Western Balkans and the EU, “Visegrad Insight”, 5.11.2014
- Russia in Serbia – soft power and hard interests, „OSW Commentaries”, No. 150, 29.10.2014
- Croatia: accession negotiations with the EU overshadowed by parliamentary elections, „OSW Commentaries”, No. 48, 18.02.2011
- The Western Balkans: deadlock in the EU enlargement process, „OSW Commentaries”, No. 43, 24.11.2010