Research Fellow at the Department for Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia at the Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW), specialising in Central Asian policy. Graduate of the University of Warsaw (Inter-Faculty East Slavonic Studies). He also studied at the Eurasian Studies (Faculty of Political Science and International Studies of the University of Warsaw) and at the Centre for East European Studies of the University of Warsaw. Participated in research projects, e.g. on nationalism in popular culture, and has also served as an international election observer. He worked for several years as a coordinator of development cooperation projects at the Solidarity Fund PL.
- Domestic policy of Central Asian countries
- Regional cooperation and relations between Central Asian countries and Russia, China & the West
- Socio-cultural identities and civil society in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia
- Politics of memory and collective memory of the post-Soviet area
- Kazakhstan: heading towards uncertainty, OSW Commentary, number 530, 14 August 2023