Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science and Public Policy, with a thesis on China’s foreign economic policy towards developing countries and Central Europe. Graduated from Institute of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology at University of Warsaw (UW), completed International Economic Relations at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH).
A Taiwan Fellowship scholar at Soochow University (2018), he gives lectures at UW and SGH postgraduate studies. In 2012-2015 he worked as an exports consultant for Polish small and medium-sized enterprises on the markets of Eastern Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- China’s foreign economic policy
- transport, digital and energy connectivity in Eurasia
- international political economy
- China’s economic and political relations with Central and Eastern Europe and the European Union
- The Beijing-Moscow axis, The foundations of an asymmetric Alliance, „OSW Report”, November 2021.
- The Chinese Communist Party and its state. Xi Jinping's conservative turn, “OSW Report”, September 2019.
- Building closer connections. The Three Seas region as an economic area, Polish Economic Institute, August 2020.
- The effects of China’s economic expansion on Eastern Partnership countries, EU-STRAT Working Paper Series, April 2019.
- The Silk Railroad. The EU-China rail connections: background, actors, interests, „OSW Studies”, March 2018.
- Chinese-led Regional Multilateralism in Central and Eastern Europe, Africa and Latin America: 16 + 1, FOCAC, and CCF, “Journal of Contemporary China”, 2018, Vol.27, Issue 113, s. 659-673.
- The drifting of China’s reforms. Economic policy during Xi Jinping’s first term, „OSW Point of View”, April 2017.