Before OSW, he was a journalist in international section of the "Dziennika Polska Europa Świat" newspaper. Author of around thousand articles (about politics, history and culture of Post-Soviet states, Germany, Spain and Latin America) and interviews (i.a. with Jose Maria Aznar, Desmond Tutu, Valdas Adamkus, Yulia Tymoshenko, Boris Berezovsky and Marina Khodorkovskaya).
- historical policy of Germany
- "A Chronicle of Overcome Hurdles: Towards a Pragmatic Partnership in Polish-German Relations" w Friendship in the Making: Transforming Relations between Germany and the Baltic-Visegrad Countries. Ryga, 2012;
- "The German concept for increasing the economic benefits of globalisation" (with Konrad Popławski). 2012, OSW;
- "The future of the Franco-German tandem" (with Rafał Sadowski). 2012, OSW;
- "One country, two societies? Germany twenty years after reunification" (with Marta Zawilska-Florczuk). 2011, OSW;